LEARNING AND GROWING TOGETHER
Our mission is to create a caring, supportive, open and honest community founded on Christian values. We are dedicated to providing education of a high standard in a safe, challenging and stimulating environment where all children, staff, parents and governors work together, feel valued as individuals and are happy.
VISION AND VALUES
Our first responsibility is to our pupils
We will provide high quality learning experiences within a broad, balanced and forward looking curriculum using a range of appropriate strategies and resources. We will achieve this in a stimulating and inspiring environment to ensure progression and a positive attitude to learning.
• We will help children to stay safe, be healthy, enjoy and achieve, make a positive contribution and prepare them to achieve economic wellbeing in the future.
• We will challenge, inspire, enthuse and educate enabling all to achieve.
• To work in partnership with all members of the school community and together broaden horizons and experiences.
• We aim to develop children’s appreciation of their environment and their impact upon it.
• We aim to develop children’s appreciation of their own culture and an awareness of, and respect for, the beliefs of others.
• We will have high expectations of our pupil’s behaviour, celebrating good behaviour and adopt a positive solution focussed approach to solving problems.
• We will monitor all aspects of school life, seeking always to improve the service we provide.
EQUIPPING A CHILD FOR LIFE
At Saughall All Saints, we aim to:
o Embrace our Christian ethos and purpose allowing children to reflect upon themselves and their relationships with each other.
o Value individuality.
o Promote the Every Child Matters agenda and meet the needs of all our pupils.