LEARNING AND GROWING TOGETHER
We all love, learn and grow together. Mark 12:31 ‘Love your neighbour as yourself’
We create a loving, supportive, open and honest family with a shared vision that values uniqueness. We are dedicated to providing education of a high standard in a safe, challenging and stimulating environment where all members flourish with God by their side to live life in all its fullness.
VISION AND VALUES
Our first responsibility is to our pupils
• We will provide high quality learning experiences within a broad, balanced and forward looking curriculum using a range of appropriate strategies and resources. We will achieve this in a stimulating and inspiring environment to ensure progression and a positive attitude to learning.
• We will help children to stay safe, be healthy, enjoy and achieve, make a positive contribution and prepare them to achieve economic wellbeing in the future.
• We will challenge, inspire, enthuse and educate enabling all to achieve.
• To work in partnership with all members of the school community and together broaden horizons and experiences.
• We aim to develop children’s appreciation of their environment and their impact upon it.
• We aim to develop children’s appreciation of their own culture and an awareness of, and respect for, the beliefs of others.
• We will have high expectations of our pupil’s behaviour, celebrating good behaviour and adopt a positive solution focussed approach to solving problems.
• We will monitor all aspects of school life, seeking always to improve the service we provide.
EQUIPPING A CHILD FOR LIFE
Our School Aims
At Saughall All Saints, we aim to:
o Embrace our Christian ethos and purpose allowing children to reflect upon themselves and their relationships with each other.
o Value individuality.
o Promote the Every Child Matters agenda and meet all physical, spiritual, social and intellectual needs.
o Have high expectations of behaviour and learning, enabling all to reach their potential.
o Work in partnership with all members of the school community to broaden horizons and experiences.
o Challenge, inspire and enthuse through high quality teaching and access to different learning experiences.
o Promote learning through a broad and balanced curriculum.